Cotton Quality & Colors
We produce every label in our factory in Germany, on our old-fashioned Jacquard looms. We believe that this is the best way to ensure the finest products for each of our customers.
Pure Egyptian Cotton
We always puts quality first. Our cotton Clothing labels and our other cotton labels are made from high-quality cotton threads and subject to constant monitoring.
We use only the highest-quality raw materials that have been certified in accordance with the OEKO-TEX® 100 standard* and our cotton threads are made of 100% long staple Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton has prevailed as the finest cotton in the world.
While most cotton is mechanically collected, Egyptian cotton is still hand picked, which guarantees the highest level of purity. Clothing Labels made of Egyptian cotton are softer, finer and last longer for the following reasons:
- The length of the fibre allows for the finest of yarns without sacrificing the strength of the yarn.
- It’s ability to absorb liquids gives the fabrics made of Egyptian cotton deeper, brighter and more resistant colors.
- The strength of the fibre makes the fabrics more durable and resistants to stress. This leads to an increase in softness with every wash.
Beautiful Colors for your next project
When you are about to design your new cotton labels, you can create more than 165 unique and beautiful color combinations with the colors we have available. That should please the most demanding needs.
Use our color chart to find the most suitable color combination for your label project.
Slight color variations are possible due to your computer monitor settings.
Beautiful Label Colors
#100 – White
#102 – Grey
#142 – Pink
#134 – Blue
#137 – Beige
#133 – Rouge
#132 – Green
#143 – Yellow
#202 – Black*
#234 – Dark Blue*
#232 – Dark Green*
#200 – Graphite*
#233 – Bordeaux*
*Cannot be used with our 25 mm. labels.
Unique Text Colors
#001 – Red
#004 – Silver*
#005 – Black
#006 – Brown
#007 – Purple
#008 – Light blue
#009 – Pink
#010 – Gray
#012 – Green
#014 – Gold*
#018 – Yellow
#020 – White
#021 – Blue
*Gold and Silver threads are not OEKO-TEX® certified.
Be aware of low color contrasts
Low-contrast text may be trendy, but it is also illegible, undiscoverable, and inaccessible in most cases. Color combinations with low contrast can be used to gain a minimalist look. You just have to be aware that the text can be hard to see on the label.
Below we have categorized color combinations according to low or very-low contrast, where very-low contrast is illegible.
Color combinations with low contrast
- White label: Grey text.
- Yellow label: White, Silver, or Gold text.
- Pink label: White, Silver, or Gold text.
- Blue label: Silver or Gold text.
- Rough label: Yellow, Silver, or Gold text.
- Beige label: White, Silver, or Gold text.
- Grey label: White, Blue, or Green text.
- Graphite label: Red, Purple, Brown, Blue, or Black text.
- Dark Green label: Purple, Brown, Blue, or Black text.
- Dark Blue label: Purple, Brown, Blue, or Black text.
- Bordeaux label: Purple, Brown, Blue, or Black text.
- Black label: Purple, Brown, or Blue text.
Color combinations with very-low contrast
- White label: White, Silver, or gold text.
- Green Label: Silver or Gold text.
- Grey label: Light Grey, Silver, or Gold text.
- Black label: Black text.
Can't choose colors?
Don’t worry! You can choose one of our color sets, where we have combined the colors for your convenience. Our color sets are perfect for you as a first-time customer or if you want 50 or 100 labels in different colors.
Advantage with our quality
- Woven labels – not printet.
- Cotton fabric made by the nature – not polyester synthetic fibres.
- 100% pure Egyptian cotton.
- Eco-friendly fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Iron-on backing to easily iron the labels into your items.
- Produced in the EU – not China.
- Wash & boil-proof.
- Lifetime warranty.
Iron-on Clothing Labels
Our Easy Label and Logo Labels, include the option for iron-on backing to easily iron the labels into your items. The process is super easy and it will last for many many years. We’ll also add extra space (0,8 mm | 0,032 inc) around the edge of the iron-on label so you have the option to fold and sew the label onto your clothing without interfering with your design.
Sew in Clothing Labels
Since all our cotton labels are made of 100% pure Egyptian cotton, the ends of our woven clothing label cannot be hot sealed.
Our woven clothing labels should always be folded below to sew them into place to ensure they do not make flush. We will automatically add 0,8 mm edge to both sides. You don’t need to worry about it.
Wash & boil-proof
Our white and black label colors are boil-proof and the same goes for our red, blue, black and green text color according to DIN EN ISO 3758.
All other labels and text colors are wash-proof up to 60°C in accordance with DIN 54000ff. But our experience shows that even temperatures of 95°C have no effect on the colors.
Carbon Footprint of Cotton vs. Polyester
Cotton is the “green” fiber while Polyester is made of Petroleum production. We only use cotton threads made of 100% Egyptian cotton and our cotton is OEKO-TEX® certified.
- 100% Pure Egyptian Cotton
- Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified
- Low carbon footprint
Tested for harmful substances
All our cotton labels are made of eco-friendly fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified. This means that every threads has been tested for harmful substances and held up to the most rigorous standards. Our cotton labels can be worn in direct contact with even the most sensitive skin without fear of rashes or allergic reactions. Visit OEKO-TEX homepage – click here.